Did you know that the Fair Work Act provides (s.483AA) that a union can apply to have an employer provide access to its employees’ records – regardless of whether that employee is a member of that union?
To find out your rights and obligations in relation to Right of Entry, see the Fair Work Ombudsman’s fact sheet at: file:///D:/Documents/03%20Newsletter/88%20Draft/01%20Unions_entering_the_workplace_%E2%80%93_Industrial_action_and_union_membership_%E2%80%93_The_role_of_unions_-_Fair_Work_Ombudsman.PDF
Greg Reiffel Industrial Relations & Human Resources Consulting has been providing the following services to businesses for over 30 years:
- General HR and IR advisory service.
- Fair Work Commission representation (eg unfair dismissals, adverse actions, etc.).
- Workplace investigations and mediations.
- Policies and procedures.
- Discipline & Termination.
- People Audits (are you at risk of prosecution?).
- Enterprise Agreements, Contracts of Employment, Individual Flexibility Agreements.
- On-site HR services.
Contact Greg on 0438 906 050 or mailto: email@example.com.