Amanda Colledge v Bakersfield Holdings P/L atf Separovic Family Trust.  FWC 6707. U2016/2910. Clancy DP. 16 September 2016.
This matter related to an “extension of time” application, which turned on the facts of whether the dismissal was effective from the last day of work, or on the completion of the notice period.
The DP determined that termination of employment is effective from the conclusion of the notice period.
Greg Reiffel Industrial Relations & Human Resources Consulting has been providing the following services to businesses for over 30 years:
- General HR and IR advisory service.
- Fair Work Commission representation (eg unfair dismissals, adverse actions, etc.).
- Workplace investigations and mediations.
- Policies and procedures.
- Discipline & Termination.
- People Audits (are you at risk of prosecution?).
- Enterprise Agreements, Contracts of Employment, Individual Flexibility Agreements.
- On-site HR services.
Contact Greg on 0438 906 050 or mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.