Unfair Dismissals (and Adverse Actions) in Bendigo
Greg Reiffel Consulting has been protecting and defending employers for more than 30 years. We know the law and the pressure tactics used by the no-win-no-fee brigade.
Did you know that this is a multi-billion-dollar industry, where so-called no-win-no-fee lawyers have built their business models on employers paying money to an ex-employee, just to make the matter go away? This is called making a “commercially” sensible decision! This is because to pursue the claim through the system will cost your business enormous sums of time and money.
There have been over 200,000 unfair dismissal applications made to the Fair Work Commission to date – don’t be one of them.
Our best advice: Thinking of sacking an employee? Ring us first. This one phone call could save your business $thousands. Already received a notice of unfair dismissal (or adverse action)? Then let us take care of it for you. Whilst you may be disappointed with the law, you won’t be disappointed with our service.
Improve Your Workplace Relations with Our Industrial Relations Consulting Service
With our experience in dealing with industrial disputes, we will protect your business from harmful litigation through representation before the Fair Work Commission. Our team of HR consultants in Bendigo ensure they understand the needs your business. This understanding will enable us to establish a strong industrial/employee relations foundation for for your business and its employees.
Get the Best Human Resources Consulting Service in Bendigo
If you want to determine the success of your organisation located in Bendigo, then human resources consulting play an important role in developing and retaining workforce to accomplish business goals. We, at Greg Reiffel Consulting, are the experts in providing human resource advice, assistance, representation, policies and procedures.
From small businesses to big organisations and industries, we work with all to help them solve their HR issues. Being the leading and most recommended human resources consulting firm in Bendigo, we provide a flexible approach to ensure the solution is tailored according to your requirements.
Our HR Consulting Services Include:
- Auditing, Metric Reporting, Risk Profiling: Our HR consultants help clients in Bendigo and provide you with accurate audits, metric reporting and risk profiling. They will protect your business from harmful lawsuits and prosecution by the Fair Work Ombudsman.
- Strategic Action Plans: Through our HR plans, we will help you to identify short to long-term saving and improvement opportunities within your business.
- Recruiting Right: We will offer you full-time, temporary or part-time staffing solutions, ensuring that you get the right employees for your business.
- Position Descriptions: At Greg Reiffel Consulting, we will guarantee your employer protection through position descriptions. It is a smooth approach towards job evaluation, salary administration, planning and performance view.
- Performance Management System: We will help you to ensure that all your employees efficiently perform their duties and work towards the strategic goals of the company.
- Policies & Procedures: These policies will act as a defence against employee litigation. We will make sure that your business runs effectively while reducing your risk profile.
- Induction Programs: By conducting these programs, we will ensure that your employees, contractors or visitors are aware of relevant policies and OH&S requirements
- Employee Attitude Surveys and Analysis: Our confidential surveys are a perfect solution for business owners or managers who want to know about the views and opinions of their employees on the issues related to their business.
Along with these services, we also provide support to your business on a retainer basis. This will maintain a regular presence in your workplace to mentor your leadership team. We will not only ensure that your business is legally compliant but also identify barriers to employee productivity. As your business develops, we will continue to assess the suitability of our HR support and modify accordingly.